The Melbourne Accelerator Program is proud to announce that we have selected 10 teams for the MAP16 Startup Accelerator!
After reviewing 124 applications, we shortlisted 36 teams at Pitch Night and 17 teams for final Selection Interviews. The process was gruelling and we saw many exceptional teams this year.
The 10 selected teams are:
- Allume Energy – A renewable energy technology company focused on grid sharing and solar as a service for Australian communities.
- Kind – Provides home care services to help seniors live a fulfilled life in their own home.
- Onomap – Identifies unique insights from customer data.
- Black – A collective of hackers looking to build a smarter world.
- Bajaboard – An all terrain buggy at your feet.
- Shacky – Tiny house getaways.
- Honee – The discovery and booking platform for all wellness, beauty and fitness services in Melbourne.
- Deliciou – Offers premium blends of healthy snacks and seasonings that are fun and easy to use.
- Axon – Connections in health.
- CNSDose – Genetically Guided Antidepressants: Fast-Track Finding the Right Antidepressant.
Each team will receive $20,000 in early stage funding to support the founders in accelerating their businesses. Startups will be given access to office space in LAB-14, at The University Of Melbourne. The 5 month program will involve structured mentoring from industry leaders, development workshops and will conclude with pitching opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney and Silicon Valley.
It’s an exciting time for MAP! The program will kick off on June 1 2016 when the teams will move into the Lab-14 space.
Grab the opportunity to meet our 10 teams at the MAP16 Launch Party on May 25! Tickets available here.
Any media enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.