MAP is recruiting a social media superstar to join the team – all social media gurus please read on.
Please note that this is a casual position with good pay and we expect initially 10 hours per week.
Social Media Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Creation and posting of social media content across our platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Copywriting – in particular, writing for the MAP blog, newsletters and contributing to case study pieces.
- Other social media and marketing items from time-to-time.
Who You Are:
- Creative, entrepreneurial, friendly and like to work in awesome work environments.
- Have experience in social media and can demonstrate that. We’d like to see social media channels that you’ve managed. These can be personal accounts (eg for Instagram if you have a bajillion followers) but we won’t ask you to provide personal accounts as we don’t like employers that stalk prospective staff.
- Experience writing wonderful copy (we’d love to see some examples!)
- Design experience a plus – or at least skilled in the use of Canva and an interest to learn.
- Somebody who values our values:
- Mastery – being the benchmark in all we do.
- Diversity – fuelled by a wealth of people and ideas.
- Family – investing in our community as they invest in us.
- Tough Love – challenging each other with radical candour and care.
What We Can Offer:
- Unparalleled access to an amazing startup community.
- Experience working at the top ranked university accelerator in Australia at the top ranked university in Australia.
- A fantastic work environment where there are no limits to what you can contribute / do should you wish.
If you’re interested please send a cover letter (hint, demonstrate your copywriting skills) and a CV to our Marketing Manager – Sarah at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 17 February, 12pm.