Now hiring: Social Media Assistant
MAP is seeking a kick-ass Social Media champion to drive rapid and sustainable growth in our online communities. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn… if it’s social, you’re on it and owning it! Witty wordsmiths, please read on…
We’re looking for someone to blow up MAP’s social media presence. You’ll be tasked with amping up our brand awareness and engagement online with a view to providing more people with great startup related content. You’ll be stepping into a busy role that requires initiative and multitasking, so experience in a similar role and plenty of ideas and creativity are a must!
We’re looking for someone who…
- Lives for social (and can demonstrate their impact on existing channels)
- Has mad copywriting skills and a sense of humour
- Is creative, entrepreneurial, friendly and likes to work in awesome team.
- Is action oriented – walk the walk, don’t talk the talk.
- Is comfortable with social media and design tools – Adobe suite, Canva, schedugr.am? Yes please!
What you’ll be doing…
- Contributing towards the development of a social strategy and tactics that help MAP achieve its business goals.
- Developing content (video, photographic and audio) that fits with MAP’s brand and is relevant to our target audience.
- Flexing your copywriting muscle to create content for the MAP blog, newsletters and community case studies.
- Engaging relevant influencers and brand advocates and working with talent to build content and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Managing our community through all social media platforms. You’ll be on the front line for the MAP brand online.
- Executing social media promotional campaigns to grow and engage MAP audiences online and at events.
- Reporting against set KPIs and identifying what’s working and what needs to be changed.
What you’ll get in return…
- Unparalleled access to an amazing startup community.
- Experience working at the top ranked university accelerator in Australia at the top ranked university in Australia.
- A fantastic work environment where there are no limits to what you can contribute / do should you wish.
Please note that this is a casual position with good pay and we expect initially 10 hours per week.
Awesome! We want to hear from you! Shoot our Marketing Manager an email at email@example.com.
Start with a quick two paragraph elevator pitch (cover letter) then include your resume and links to any previous work you can show us – social media handles preferred.
Bonus points if you can make us laugh.
Applications close Friday 14 April, 5pm.