MAP is pleased to announce that we have selected the following 10 teams for the MAP17 Startup Accelerator:
- Carbar Autos – a virtual dealership revolutionising the used car sales industry.
- Cabaro – creators of refined and elegant mechanical and quartz watches at affordable prices.
- FirstStep – a FinTech solution to help users save and invest their money.
- George Robotics – manufacturers of hardware and software that makes sophisticated electronics devices more productive and accessible.
- MimicTec – improving poultry farming productivity through a world-first agricultural infrastructure product that mimics maternal care on commercial farms.
- Rebotify – an Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) chatbot or ‘Virtual Customer Service Agent’ that offers users a simple and coding-free communications solution.
- RefLive – a software and smartwatch app that allows sports officials to track time and record match information digitally.
- Reqfire – a purpose-built platform that facilitates software, website and app design through improved communication between developers and clients.
- Smileyscope – harnessing Virtual Reality for paediatric care, Smileyscope’s VR visualisation helps children to remain calm and still for injections, allowing doctors to administer care successfully.
- UmpsHealth – a machine learning platform helping older people to live in their homes for longer through clinical insights and predictive risk analysis.
Each team selected into the MAP Startup Accelerator will receive $20,000 in early stage funding to support the founders in accelerating their businesses, in addition to office space and a comprehensive 5 month program involving structured mentoring, development workshops and pitching opportunities.
Founders from the 10 startups will present their pitches on-stage to a live audience at the MAP17 Accelerator Launch at the Plaza Ballroom at the Regent Theatre on May 31. Register now to support these startups and connect with our vibrant community of experts, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts!
Please direct any questions or media enquiries to email@example.com.